Paul Palazzolo of Springfield has served as Circuit Clerk of Sangamon County, Illinois since May 2015. Paul is a life-long Springfield resident and has a long background volunteering in community endeavors.
As Circuit Clerk, Paul Palazzolo:
- Eliminated $7,800 Circuit Clerk car allowance to be responsible with taxpayer dollars
- Started “Convenience Traffic Court” together with county leadership to be more responsive to citizens’ needs
- Enhanced communication with the public through “Circuit Clerk Live Chat”
- Improved passport services with photos and by offering Saturday hours at local libraries
- Delivered informational seminars on wills/probate for seniors and expungement for citizens desiring a new beginning.
Paul and Suanne Staab-Palazzolo, are parents of two children.